HOW TRULY BLESSED WE WERE IN 1969

HOW TRULY BLESSED WE WERE IN 1969
Swami Satchinanda's Mass Blessings would have been MASKED Blessings!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Original Woodstock Performer is Missing...from her dreams.

This "missing the boat" phenomenon is not only occurring in my conscious life but in my subconscious life as well. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing from my own dreams. In a recurring dream I have, I'm supposed to be on the TONIGHT SHOW, but they can't find me. I'm waiting in the green room to be called. They keep yelling "Ms. Lovey, Ms. Lovey." And I keep saying, "I'm here, I'm here."...I'm never found and Bette Midler goes on as my replacement.

Another dream is about yet another movie I'm missing from. Only it's my father's film, an honest, unambitious lawyer, underwear salesman and sometimes poet who's producing the film. Someone comes running up to my Dad and says "Albert, how come you didn't use your younger daughter in the film? He says, "I'm really not that familiar with her work"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my Blog, whether you were at Woodstock or not..All comments are welcome!